Subject: Re: Sorry to here that the VX is on the backburner.
To: Sharad Thacore <sharad@resmel.bhp.com.au>
From: Brad Grantham Featuring 24 Hour Alarm <grantham@netcom.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/14/1994 17:27:48
> Sorry to hear that the VX is no longer a priority.
> I've been really hanging out for it.  Anyway, not to worry.
> I suppose the 040 ports etc, will affect more people.

Actually, the way I understand the 6805 ADB controller, the IIvx should
work as soon as the Quadra 700 ADB works.  Now that we have a model to
work on, the other machines may fall much faster.

		-Brad
--
Brad Grantham, grantham@netcom.com ---------- Happily slaved to NetBSD/Mac68k!
 I think "make love, not war" is probably too extreme.  I think the sentiment