Subject: Re: What is MacBSD?
To: Shing Chi Poon <Shing.Chi.Poon@williams.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/10/1994 17:34:38
> I'm trying to explore UNIX on the Mac. I heard of MacMint and
> MacBSD..However I can't seem to find more info on MacBSD..such as what
> it is, how to get it, how to install it, etc.. Any information will be
> welcome.

Please look for information at the ftp site:
	cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu
in the directory pub/NetBSD_Mac.  If you have any questions after
looking at the FAQ, etc., please feel free to ask ;-)

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -
allen.briggs@vt.edu          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****