Subject: Re: FTP site,again
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Daniel R. Risacher <magnus@MIT.EDU>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/07/1994 11:46:41
After some gnashing of teeth and wrestling with my mac,
I have switched to another ftpd facility, and am now supporting
anonymous ftp. Sorry for the confusion.

ftp infocom.mit.edu
user ftp
password yer-email-here
remember to use binary mode with MacBinary enabled!

I have 30-40Mbytes of free space on my IIsi, which I am willing to
donate to MacBSD efforts if there is any need for it.  It's only a IIsi,
but it's lightly loaded and shares a 10Mbit/sec link with ~6 other
machines so it's not a bad site for ftp, I think. If anyone can use
this, please let me know.  (especially for work on the IIsi port!)