Subject: Re: Formatters
To: Kevin Wilson 315-456-1404 <kevin@spef15.spef.syr.ge.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/03/1994 20:31:02
> I know this is getting redundant but I've lost or discarded the info
> on where a "GOOD" Format/Partioning tool is on the net for the Mac.
> It looks like I may need it to fix my swap problem.

I'm not aware of any freeware/shareware/public-domain/whatever
formatters/partitioning tools.  It would be nice to have one,
but the only ones I've seen have come with drives or cases.  So,
who wants to write one?  ;-)

Allen Briggs         Find the cost of freedom / Buried in the ground
- end                Mother Earth will swallow you / Lay your body down
      killing -
allen.briggs@vt.edu          ***** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac *****