Subject: None
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Dean Batten <deb@tauon.ph.unimelb.edu.au>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/18/1994 07:35:35
>is anyone out there, who is using MacBSD on a IIvx or trying it.
>Or can somebody tell me, if it is possible to try it on IIvx.

I've tried it on my IIvx and can't get it to boot (16 grey bars).
Someone did get through the boot but then couldn't type anything
due to a difference in the way the vx talks to it's keyboard.
At this stage I think they are concentrating on the ci/si port,
after which most of the vx problems will hopefully be fixed. Look
out for the next release ( due in March last I heard ) which
should bring us all a little closer to a workable MacBSD.

 Dean Batten                        \   ^^
 Physics Dept.                \\   __\_(00)
 Melbourne University          \\  \
 Melbourne                      \\===
 AUSTRALIA                       \\
 deb@tauon.ph.unimelb.edu.au      \\            I'D RATHER BE SKIING.