Subject: Re: How to set up on a IIsi
To: Scott Kaplan <sfkaplan@cs.amherst.edu>
From: The Shrimmmer <shrim@astro.ocis.temple.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/15/1994 16:20:11
On Tue, 15 Feb 1994, Scott Kaplan wrote:

> Yes, I too got six copies of this message.  I'm presuming it's not Michael
> Finch's doing, but rather a mailer mistake.
>
> Scott Kaplan
> sfkaplan@cs.amherst.edu

Now we have to go through with this. People sending me 2 me 2....bs
Ofcourse we all got it, there's no need to confirm this again and again.
Pl. people dont send a mesg sayin that me 2 got it & i presume...bs again.
Lets keep this mailin list for what it was intended to. Thanks!

|   |   Sriram NCV              |  |  |                               |   |
|   |   Computer Services          |    shrim@astro.ocis.temple.edu   |   |
|   |   Temple University          |    shrim@picasso.ocis.temple.edu |   |
|   |   Philadelphia PA - 19122   ---   MIME enclosures ok            |   |
  I                                                                     I