Subject: Re: Machines wanted
To: None <alice@csugrad.cs.vt.edu>
From: Dave Slotter <tdslotte@king.mcs.drexel.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/30/1993 20:43:48
I wrote mail to Mr. Briggs earlier offering the loan of my IIsi for this port
and he said that he would get back to me if they couldn't get the loan of
equipment from a closer source.

I still offer to loan out my IIsi for MacBSD development, so please make a
decision and let me know what you want to do.  Very soon, I will have my
machine up on the net and it will not be convienent to disconnect it.

If we timed this right, I could back up my A/UX system and sell both my 105
meg hard drives to buy a larger one and get the new drive by the time the
computer returns to me.  ;)

I'll be waiting for your reply.

-Dave Slotter