Subject: Re: Machines wanted
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Healthier, More Manageable Hair <jamiel@sybase.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/30/1993 15:11:35
At 10:22 AM 11/30/93 -0800, bradg@auto.altera.com wrote:
>IN ORDER TO WORK ON SUPPORT FOR MACHINES WE DO NOT SUPPORT:
>        Send us your machine.

You folks are in Berkeley, right? I have a IIsi I _might_ be able to loan
you very short term.  I live in S.F. I gotta check with the other owner and
talk to you folks, blah blah blah, and this idea might get vetoed, so don't
get too excited yet. I'll check on it and get back to you.

jamie

"This is the kind of music that reeeeeaallly makes me want to pick someone up"

                            - Bryna Bank
jamie lawrence
       jamiel@sybase.com