Subject: Re: macbsd for 040
To: Seppo Kallio <kallio@jyu.fi>
From: Allen X Briggs <briggs@csugrad.cs.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/18/1993 10:02:16
> So, I have had the wrong idea that all rom calls are documented in the
> "Inside Macintosh" - so they have not?

The "internal" ones are not, as far as I know.  The _ShutDown is, but
the entry point that actually reboots the machine or powers it down
is not.  At least, I think that's why Chris had to go digging for it.

Allen Briggs         \ My eyes have seen you/Free from disguise
briggs@csugrad.cs.vt.edu | Gazing on a city under/Television skies.
- end                / My eyes have seen you/Let them photograph your soul
      killing -  / Memorize your alleys/On an endless roll. -- The Doors