Subject: swap space
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: David Condon <dxc4@po.CWRU.Edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 11/17/1993 01:37:00
I'm getting ready to install MacBSD on a different disc, and I was
wondering -- the instructions say it will work with 4 MB swap
partition, but 16 MB (!) is recommended. Last time I went with 10,
but I really don't want to throw away any more than I have to. How
much is really needed if there is only going to be one user (me)?

Thanks

--
    "College: two hundred people reading the same book.  An obvious
     mistake.  Two hundred people can read two hundred books."

                                               -- John Cage