Subject: sup-ing -current Includes?
To: None <macbsd-development@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tres Hofmeister <tres@rap.ucar.EDU>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 07/11/1995 12:18:00
	What's the hot ticket for sup-ing -current include files?  It
seems like the "include" collection only includes (no pun intended :)
some of the stuff in /usr/include, while the rest is in the "ksrc"
collection.  Which I suppose I can understand...

	I'd like to have all of the stuff in /usr/include be current.
At the moment, that means a link from /usr/src/include to /usr/include
to fake sup into putting the includes there instead of in /usr/src (I
assume I just don't know enough about sup), and replacing directories
under /usr/include which also exist in /usr/src/sys with symbolic links
to the latter.

	Is there a better/easier way?  Thanks...

--
Tres Hofmeister                       Research Applications Program
tres@ncar.ucar.edu         National Center for Atmospheric Research