Subject: Re: June 28th suppables
To: Valtteri Vuorikoski <vuori@sci.fi>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 06/28/1995 15:42:15
>  make clean and re-ran config. libkern was rebuilt and was
> libcompat after I ftp'ed it (sup had missed some files for
> some reason. I checked the arch/mac68k manually and fixed
> the ones it had missed from there. No change from the previous
> compile with the older files).

Which version of macrom.c?  It should be the following version:

/*      $NetBSD: macrom.c,v 1.5 1995/06/25 03:24:12 briggs Exp $	*/

If this isn't the version that you have, then pmap_bootstrap.c shouldn't
have compiled...  When I get home tonight, I'll try booting the latest
GENERIC on my IIsi.

-allen

--
Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **