Subject: Re: IIsi kernel
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: John G. Kuzma <jkuzma@cisco.com>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 06/12/1995 16:48:37
OK. Installed the FPU and it got past the adb init code, but failed with
vm_fault(...) just after reading the parameter RAM (which it thought was
incorrect, by the way...). I read thru the INSTALL guide, and some of the
other docs but found no pointers. Suggestions? (I apologize if this has already
been covered in this group, but I've been out of MacBSD for a while, and am just
now getting back into it.)

JGK