Subject: None
To: None <macbsd-development@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Debra M. McDonough <donough@beagle.Colorado.EDU>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 05/02/1995 22:39:22
>Would any of you be interested in maintaining and improving dt?  It
>needs a home.
>
>-allen

Well, I'm going on vacation for a few weeks, but I'd consider it when
I get back (after Memorial day).  I'm a fairly novice C coder, and I'm
more than willing to share the changes that have been made.  Chris
Adrick (adrick@mankato.msus.edu) gave me the changes, and I added
(successfully but not gracefully) a reverse-video switch (white
backgrounds drive me nuts).  I've received at least one request for
the code and would be willing to put it up there, but I can't maintain
it until June.

Being new to all of this, where should I put the tarfile on cray-ymp?
I can't put it on my machine, as it is my wife's account in the
molecular bio department...

Jim
donough@beagle.colorado.edu