Subject: Re: IIsi monitor as console
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@remus.rutgers.edu>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 05/02/1995 22:46:06
> Would any of you be interested in maintaining and improving dt?  It
> needs a home.

Does this mean David (Holcomb) is no longer the maintainer, well,
officially?

I don't mind giving it a new home if there's no objection.  Probably I
could get a place for it on RU USACS(*) anon-ftp host or elsewhere.
I'll start negotiation with the USACS admin people about that, and let
you know how it goes.  If they don't care to give me some petty disk
space, I'll put it on my ISP's anon-ftp site (though I don't want to
do it because they'll charge me for that).

Ken

* USACS: Undergraduate Student Association for Computer Science