Subject: Kernel config options
To: None <macbsd-development@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Kush <csk@asgard.eecs.nwu.edu>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 05/02/1995 14:35:41
	Is there a canonical (god am I asking for it) list of options that can
be specified when compiling a netbsd kernel?  I mean the stuff you specify in
the config.new file with the kernel's name, like "option XNS".

	Also, someone recently posted that they were using their IIsi's
monitor as a console, but later on they said that ADB still doesn't work.
Does this mean they got their monitor to work for spewing out console error
messages, (like "su to root failed") or what does this mean, exactly?

--
                  "A rolling fortress of sound in every bite!"

christopher s. kush					       csk@eecs.nwu.edu
                The floggings will continue until morale improves