Subject: Re: grf init hangs on SE/30
To: John D. Smerdon <jds@smerdon.plymouth.mi.us>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 03/27/1995 14:00:42
> I built a kernel from current today and it hangs at grf init maybe adding
> the nubus interrupt procedure.
>
> Allen, any ideas?

No.  It should be functionally identical to the old code except that I
added an explicit macvideo_intr and installed that instead of kludging
it through the "slot_noint" in via.c.  You might check to verify that
the address passed to add_nubus_intr is of the form FS00 0000 where S is
the "slot" number.  It should be 9 or E, I think, on the SE/30.  It's
possible that we don't want to install the video interrupt handler on
the SE/30.  I do need it on the IIcx for ethernet to work.

> I didn't save the previous grf.c and grfvar.h.  Do you have diffs for the
> recent changes or the previous versions that I could take a look at?

I'll put some together tonight if you still need 'em.

-allen

--
Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **