Subject: Re: Status update...
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
From: Erik Vogan <vogan@auriga.rose.brandeis.edu>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 03/24/1995 09:27:31
On Thu, 23 Mar 1995, Allen Briggs wrote:

> directly" right about where I want them to give me more detail...  In
> the case of slot interrupts, C&D talks about the Slot Manager calls :-(

	I happen to still be going through the slot manager routines (in
quite a bit of detail), so if you need some assistance with 'slot
manager' calls, tell me exactly what you want.  I've got about as down
and dirty as you can with all the original (pre-system 7.0) slot manager
calls, so if I can't remember it off the top of my head, then I can look
it all up.
	Just as a pre-release comment, I'm working on a trimmed down
version of the slot manager for NetBSD, and it's coming along slowly
(mostly because of the lab work I'm doing now).
	Like I said, let me know if you need help.

						erik