Subject: Spare equipment, anyone?
To: None <macbsd-development@NetBSD.ORG, macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 01/12/1995 19:54:32
I'm writing on the off-chance that someone might have an odd bit of
equipment that I could use right about now...  The following are the
items that I could use:

	IIsi FPU
	IIsi Ethernet card (possibly combined with above)
	RAM for a IIsi (16MB worth--it has 4 1MB SIMMS, now)
	NuBUS ethernet card for a Quadra (so it can be on two networks)
	Keyboard (pref. extended, but a normal one would be fine)
	Monitor cable for IIsi internal video to Apple Mono display
	Monitor/system unit power cord

These are odds and ends that I'm lacking currently for a decent
development setup.  The IIsi FPU would ideally be something that I can
remove easily so I can help with the floating-point emulation work.

If people have this stuff laying around gathering dust, I'd like to give
it a productive home.

Thanks,
-allen

--