Subject: Re: 1.0, IIsi, IIci kernel to test
To: None <macbsd-development@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rob Hagopian <rhagopia@terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 01/07/1995 17:11:39
   OK! I finally have plenty of memory, plenty of HD space and a decently
fast internet connection!

   Also, from what I hear, there have been LOTS of changes since I've last
dealt with all this, including ADB support and support for internal video!
(cool!) Now since I've heard about virtually every machine except the Duo
230, I'm curious if anyone knows for sure wether or not it works on this
machine, and if not, where can I get the latest (1.0b?) sources and the
latest kernel (non-FPU!, I don't have one yet... :-( ).

   Thx a lot!!!

Happy New Year!!!          -Rob Hagopian
| Rob Hagopian.           | FINGER me! (01/18) | Moon Over Miami |   Four   |
| rhagopia@terminator.rs. |GC 1.0.1: GU d -p+(-) c++++ !l u++ e/+| only get |
|          itd.umich.edu  |       m/- s/- !n h f? g+ w+ t-- r- y?|   four   |