Subject: Re: Mac ROM Glue fix?
To: Paul Goyette <goyettep@ccnet.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 12/27/1994 11:50:57
> Anyone got any ideas if the MRG (Mac ROM Glue) code is fixed yet?  It seems
> to have been broken for some systems, at least for my Mac IIci, and I'd
> love to get a version of the MRG kernel that works, 'cuz that's where Allen
> merged in his changes to the SCSI code to fix the biodone already panic.

I think the fix that you're thinking about doesn't fix the problem.  I
still haven't seen the problem, myself :-(  Hmmm...  The MRG has not
changed state.  I'm hoping to get a chance to look into it after my
honeymoon...  If you want to try to look into it some more, feel free.
It looked like you were making good progress.  You might get some joy
out of trying to integrate the non-MRG changes from -current to 1.0...

I don't think I'll get a chance to do anything until mid-Jan...

-allen

--
Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **