Subject: Re: -current src on sun-lamp
To: Ken Nakata <kxn3796@hertz.njit.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 07/20/1994 00:47:39
> Does the -current src tree on sun-lamp have new console/ADB code
> checked in?  Or should I wait for 1.0?

-current does, but 1.0 doesn't.  1.0 is what looks like -current to
everyone.  After the 1.0 release, -current will go back to being
available.  We're trying to stabilize the kernel.  Right now, it's
highly unstable.

What ioctl() messages are you seeing from serial?

-allen

--
Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =