Subject: NCR 53C96 info, anyone?
To: None <macbsd-development@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 07/18/1994 12:44:52
Argh!!!  I just called up NCR to ask about the documentation that I
ordered a week and a half ago and that they told me they had mailed
last monday.  Apparently, they lied last week and the documentation
has been on backorder for several weeks and they say that it will be
several more, probably, before they get more in stock.  SO!!!

Does anyone have a copy of the NCR53C94/5/6 documentation that they'd
be willing to loan me until that comes in?  I'll pay overnight shipping
costs, and I promise to get it back as soon as my own copies arrive.

Please e-mail me if you can do this.  Quadra owners will thank you...

Thanks,
-allen

--
Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =