Subject: Re: floppy questions
To: Matthew Xavier Mora <mxmora@unix.sri.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 07/13/1994 20:03:59
> >Oh, please post any helpful insights to the MacBSD
> >mailing list:
> > "macbsd-development@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu"
>
> What are you trying to do and what is it doing?

Nothing, yet.  I'm looking for documentation on how to access the IWM
and SWIM at a hardware, not ROM or .sony level.  This is for a driver
for inclusion in our BSD system and the ROMs are not accessible and the
Mac System Software is *gone*.  There is some documentation on the IWM
floating around and I have that file--basically some info from a IIgs
user.  I would like something similar for the SWIM, or actual, real-live
documentation.  Can you help?

Thanks,
-allen

--
Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =