Subject: Re: Traffic
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
From: Robert Hagopian <rhagopia@terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 04/24/1994 22:23:58
On Sun, 24 Apr 1994, Allen Briggs wrote:

> > Dead is an understatement.
>
> I despise sarcasm.  ;-)

So do I :-)

> > I can't run it, I Have a Duo 230 and a Mac Performa 450 (LCIII). I;ve
> > been waiting for anouncment of a new version in the mail list, so this
> > version may exist on the ftp site (which I have lost...), but...
>
> No such luck.  Sorry.

<sigh>

> > I had done some work with the installer to improve the interface, but
> > then a new version came out so I scrapped it rather than port my changes
>
> What kind of changes did you make?

I actually don't remeber what I did, it was a long time ago (what, about
a half a year?) I remember a lot of interface stuff like with dialog
boxes and stuff...

I still have that manual around... I kinda put it on hold cuz back then I
was having to rewrite it every few days to accomodate all the new changes...
(hehehhe...)
Happy New Year!!!       -Rob Hagopian