Subject: Traffic
To: MacBSD Development <macbsd-development@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu>
List: macbsd-development
Date: 04/24/1994 17:49:46
Well, since this list is dead, I'd like to liven it up a bit.  Not for the
sake of just doing it, but I think we could benefit from some more input.

I'd like to get a rough census of how many people on this list are currently
running BSD, on which macs.  I'd also like to know how many people aren't
able to run it, and which macs they've got.

Is there anyone who has time and inclination to keep these kinds of
statistics?

Of course, I'd like to hear from anyone who's working on any kinds of
projects with NetBSD/Mac.

Cheers,
-allen

--
Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@vt.edu ** MacBSD == NetBSD/Mac **
= Over the years you swam the ocean following feelings of your own [...]  =