Subject: Re: Adduser
To: Mark S. Burgess <mark@access.thegroup.net>
From: George Michaelson <G.Michaelson@cc.uq.oz.au>
List: current
Date: 01/17/1995 19:27:17
  I've retrieved three or four adduser programs, but none of them work
  very well for me. I had a perl script, but I can't find it. I've written
  some shell scripts to setup user directories and such, but I'd sure like
  a nice, menu driven program to take care of the whole process...with
  error checking.  Anyone know of a good one for NetBSD 1.0?
  Mark

There's a tk/tcl frontend to shellstuff (or tcl scripts, whatever) that
gives a GUI to /etc/passwd and /etc/group. Its listed in the tcl/tk archives.

-George