Subject: Software for Netbsd1.0 and source
To: None <current@netbsd.org, netbsd-users@netbsd.org, port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: James Lever <J.Lever@mailbox.uq.oz.au>
List: current
Date: 11/09/1994 16:38:41
ok if anyone could help/donate/inform me on "stuff" (being used in a
loose form) for Netbsd 1.0 or previous that should be put on a CD-ROM
with the netbsd source and i386 binaries could they please email me..

I'm chasing anything of use.. ie XFree86 v3.1 (I think that is the new one)
XView 3.x, EMacs, Latex... etc  anything people find of value (whether in
the real world or not..)

I would expect majority of the GNU program library would be advised but
could people also include aforementioned such.. ;-)

FTP sites & other information regarding would be much appreciated... thanks..

send responses to cclever@cc.uq.oz.au

thanks.

		-James

ps.  is there a difference between the source for netbsd progs and
freebsd progs.. and the binaries??