glitches in framebuffer console - NL/CR

Hi,

I noticed that the first console (the standard one) in case of
framebuffer enabled cards has strange issues. I noticed this on 9.3 as
well as on 10RC on different systems and AMD vs. Intel video card

I report it on this ML because t

Boot, dmesg, login come up fine, no issue.

Certain programs however print out the text by making only a NL and no
CR, making a staircase effect.
E.g. pkgin or dhcpcd do that.
Sometimes in this situation also keyboard input stops to work, e.g.
pkgin asks Y/n and typing does nothing.
dhcpcd completes without issues.

Using bash however seems fine.

Switching to console N. 2... and all works fine, both commands.

Did someone noticed this too? I'll try to test more systems and see.
It does not happen on ALL systems I have and that is strange!

Riccardo