re: rc.d start order

Paul Goyette writes:
> On Tue, 5 Mar 2024, Paul Goyette wrote:
>
> > I _think_ it will work correctly if I modify fstab to refer to
> > NAME=Builds instead of ccd0.  I will update here after I confirm.
>
> Yes this seems to work.

this is very much preferred.  "ccd0" is the device i suspect if
you re-ran 'MAKEDEV ccd0' you'd end up with a new /dev/ccd0 that
is an alias for the rawpart (c or d, d for amd64.)

so, perhaps the failure to run this and get a modern netbsd
device name present actually got you to use the right way of
talking to wedges :)

.mrg.