Re: NetBSD-current on thinkpad T495, sound issue (was "audio issue on -current")

I jumped to conclusions :) It works fine when I have "options
HDAUDIO_DEBUG and options HDAFG_DEBUG" in the kernel config. I had
been playing sound for 2 hours with no issue. As soon as I disabled
these options, the problem occurred again. Then I enabled them again,
and now I have been playing sound for 2 hours again. Strange