Re: openssl3+postfix issue (ca md too weak)

	hello Ken.  Yes, I missed that part of what you were trying to say.  You're right, I
didn't try that.  I'm not sure that's possible when configuring SSL with sendmail.  I elected
to arrange for sendmail to hav access to valid public certificates so it could present a
certificate both as a server, when receiving mail, and as a client, when sending mail.  Thanks
for the clarification.
-thanks
-Brian