Re: openssl3+postfix issue (ca md too weak)

	hello Ken.  It may be that the RFC says the client need not present a valid certificate, but
I have found that smtp clients I manage that want to send mail to Microsoft managed domains
cannot set up an SSL encrypted smtp session unless the client presents a valid certificate as
part of the key negotiation process.  This may be something they're doing in violation of the
RFC, but I found when I configured sendmail to present a valid certificate, one that could be
verified versus a self-signed certificate, mail which wasn't flowing began flowing again.  Note
I'm not talking about an smtp-auth situation where an individual user is authenticating to a
smtp service, but rather server-to-server communications where two smtp MTA agents want to
exchange mail with each other.

-thanks
-Brian