Re: ERROR: No valid Python version

Hi,

Greg Troxel wrote:
Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola%libero.it@localhost> writes:
the man page for pkg_rr asks that people not report "some make replace
that pkg_rr did failed" as a pkg_rr problem, because it's not really
true but mostly because the subset of peopel that don't like pkg_rr then
ignore your report, whereas some of them could perhaps be helpful if it
is properly reported as a simpler failure.

I understand - also interestingly make replace acted slightly different than pkg_rr about python versions.

I removed scons and continued... I had other hiccups of python packages, all off them were similar. E.g. I have py310-cairo installed, but pkg_rr tried to build py311-cairo and went in conflict. Manually removing and restarting seems to work, but the bad thing is that they might have dependencies... I forced removal and hopend in replacement.

As for now, pkg_rr finally completed without errors. Now lets test this fresh system.

Riccardo