Re: Repository conversion is temporarily suspended

Taylor R Campbell wrote in
 <20230831100948.710DD608C5%jupiter.mumble.net@localhost>:
 |The automatic conversion of the NetBSD CVS repository to Fossil, Hg,
 |and Git is temporarily suspended until 2023-09-08.

Not to mention FYI that git generated a "forced update" (ie not
a clean fast-forward) here on my last monthly fetch of

  [remote "origin"]
          url = https://github.com/NetBSD/src.git
          fetch = +refs/heads/trunk:refs/remotes/origin/trunk
          fetch = +refs/heads/netbsd-8:refs/remotes/origin/netbsd-8
          fetch = +refs/heads/netbsd-9:refs/remotes/origin/netbsd-9

Hasn't happened for long.

 |The rack space donated to TNF for the infrastructure is undergoing
 |renovation from 2023-08-28 to 2023-09-08.

--steffen