NetBSD 10.0 timeline and branch status

Hey folks,

after some unusual rough days for the netbsd-10 branch last week, we now
have a state that is building fine again and all tests look as expected.
We also made great progress on the icky DRM/KMS issues and overal stability.

The tricky pullups are done (thanks to everyone who helped with it), and
package builds are going - so now it looks like we will be able to
switch from BETA to release candidate state soonish.

See

	https://wiki.netbsd.org/releng/netbsd-10/

for the current list of bad bugs we are facing and the amount we dealt with
already. Quite a lot of the DRM/KMS releated ones are in feedback state and
have just been pinged - hopefully more of them will be closed soonish.

Realistically this is close to as good as we will get the branch for a 10.0
release - so we are now looking at a release date very early in october.

Martin