Re: ssh client_loop send disconnnect from Dom0 -> DomU (NetBSD 10.0_BETA/Xen)

On Thu, 29 Jun 2023, Matthias Petermann wrote:

The former proposal you sent me (net.inet.icmp.bmcastecho=1 and ping -nc10) did not create ARP-adresses with no expiration time on my NetBSD 10.0_BETA system. You mentioned this might be a feature of -HEAD - not sure about 10...

I should have mentioned that you had to do `arp -d -a' first before
starting the broadcast ping. Otherwise, the existing entries are not
replaced. (Even with that this menthod is a bit fiddly...)

Well, I've got another partition running 10.0_BETA set up for the Xen
tests. Can't find any binary package for xentools415... Might have to
compile from pkgsrc...

-RVP