Re: Redirecting 80 to 443

Am Dienstag, 6. Juni 2023, 19:54:46 CEST schrieben Sie:
> I wanted to know now, since I have added a cert, how do I redirect all port
> 80 requests to port 443?
NetBSDs "default" Webserver "bozotic" is - compared to todays typical
internet webservers - very (!) limited and as such suitable to "just serve
some files by HTTP" by a "simple" config.

https://atomicules.co.uk/2017/07/30/Redirecting-from-http-to-https-with-Bozohttpd.html

Many / most internet web sites / servers require a more "capable" webserver.

I would prefer Apache 2.4 or Nginx.

i.e.
redirect with Apache2.4

   <VirtualHost *:80>