Re: shells/fish non-functional under -current amd64

On Mon, 17 Apr 2023, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:

It didn't make any difference on both architectures.

OK. Looking at the pkgsrc Makefile, I see that it does the same
thing by adding `-lterminfo' to LDFLAGS on NetBSD.

I'm not seeing any issue with fish built outside pkgsrc (I haven't
tried building it using pkgsrc--takes too damn long). using roughly
the same compiler/linker flags that pkgsrc seems to use.

I'll send a tarball of this build for you to test, and you can send
me the `CMakeFiles/CMake*.log' build logs.

Compiled on:

NetBSD x202e.localdomain 10.99.3 NetBSD 10.99.3 (MYKERNEL) #0: Sun Apr 16 06:40:48 UTC 2023 bld@x202e.localdomain:/tmp/obj/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/MYKERNEL amd64

with the base system from about a week ago.

-RVP