Re: Failure to build amd64 current

Thank you so much:  yes it would make sense:

I would have created the objs dir for the tools but not for the release or something

I did a fresh check out of the tree and the full command in one row, with the release this time.  I was starting to get an error I had in the past (VCSVersion.h not found) for which only this worked.  I understand the build process put things in /usr/src as well.

It should work.  🤞

Thank you Matthew!
Best,
—