re: GENERIC64 aarch64 failure to autoboot

Chavdar Ivanov writes:
> On Sat, 4 Mar 2023 at 23:30, Michael van Elst <mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost> wrote:
> >
> > ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost (Chavdar Ivanov) writes:
> >
> > >Since my last aarch64 build yesterday, 03/03/2023, my machine no
> > >longer boots automatically,
> >
> > sys/arch/evbarm/fdt/fdt_machdep.c 1.100
> >
> > changed how the boot disk is determined. Apparently it now fails for you.
>
> That's right, I rebuilt it with 1.99 and it now boots as before.
>
> I guess I'll file a pr.

on the system that didn't auto-boot properly, can you answer the ask
root prompt dk1 like it should, and once it is booted up, show the
result of "drvctl -p dk1" and also "ofctl -p /chosen"?

that should help narrow what's going wrong here.  i'm guessing that
netbsd,gpt* are wrong some how, but we'll see..

thanks.

.mrg.