Re: GZIP warnings when building

I saw this too. I think the way we select the gzip compression level (using the GZIP environment variable) is now deprecated for some reason.

Cheers,
Lloyd

On 16/02/23 04:44, Martin Husemann wrote:
On Wed, Feb 15, 2023 at 03:09:37PM +0100, Christian Groessler wrote:
Hi,

probably known and considered not important, but I wanted to mention that
I'm getting warnings like this when building a release:

Sounds like a local problem - what is in your $GZIP (and why)?

Martin