Re: Issue with samba and xen.

On 7/02/23 19:11, Brian Buhrow wrote:
	hello.  I really don't know what's wrong, but I wonder if the xen logs show the domu
runing some instruction that's trapped by xen, flagged as dangerous and xen is then faulting
the vcpu with an illegal instruction error?  I would expect to see that error in the xen log
for the specific domu.

Well, I couldn't find anything in any log, but I rebuilt all the packages from a pkgsrc tree from Wednesday and now its all working.

So don't know what was going on, but yay.

cheers
mark