Re: failure to build guile 2.2.7 on current with current

Hi!

Martin Husemann wrote:
On Fri, Jan 13, 2023 at 02:12:49PM +0100, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
I just upgraded to 10.99.2 via sysinst. I updated pkgsrc and started
rolling-replace.
You need to update (at least /libexec/ld.elf_so).

to update, I hope I can just re-run sysinst from the running system, right? I'm a little new to it. It worked when I did the other day.
I did re-run it today, but I still get:
NetBSD disc 10.99.2 NetBSD 10.99.2 (GENERIC) #0: Sat Jan  7 03:27:01 UTC 2023 mkrepro%mkrepro.NetBSD.org@localhost:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC amd64

I don't think it updatedm today is the 13th, I'd expected today or yesterday.. how often does releng kick it out? I thought daily

Riccardo