Re: Automated report: NetBSD-current/i386 build failure

    Date:        Sun, 30 Oct 2022 02:23:22 +0000 (UTC)
    From:        NetBSD Test Fixture <bracket%NetBSD.org@localhost>

  | An extract from the build.sh output follows:
  |
  |     ./usr/share/zoneinfo/America/Rainy_River
  |     ./usr/share/zoneinfo/America/Thunder_Bay
  |     ./usr/share/zoneinfo/Asia/Istanbul
  |     ./usr/share/zoneinfo/Etc/GMT+0
  |     ./usr/share/zoneinfo/Etc/GMT-0
  |     ./usr/share/zoneinfo/Etc/GMT0
  |     ./usr/share/zoneinfo/Etc/Greenwich
  |     ./usr/share/zoneinfo/Etc/Universal
  |     ./usr/share/zoneinfo/Etc/Zulu
  |     ========  end of 10 missing files  ==========

Sorry everyone, that was my fault - I do do test builds, but to save
time, I use -u, and those files were already there from a previous
build, so I didn't notice that they had gone missing.

I am still planning on properly automating the test for this (I have code
that does it already that I use when testing pullup requests) but the
tz updates have been very close together recently (the world seems to be
in one of its periods of insane "we're changing/abandoning the summer time
rules, and the changes take effect next week" periods that happen from time
to time.

I think this instance of this problem should be fixed now.

kre