Re: Functional differences when using ntpd as NTP client on NTP-NetBSD 9.3<-->10 ?

Christos Zoulas wrote in
 <tiufpv$fis$1%ciao.gmane.io@localhost>:
 |In article <3407f89f-6d30-f1a5-d013-77176f249b26%petermann-it.de@localhost>,
 |Matthias Petermann  <mp%petermann-it.de@localhost> wrote:
 |>I use ntpd in my Qemu/nvmm VMs as a client to synchronise the (otherwise

I would simply shoot via rdate(8) without -a, maybe via cron.
Unless they are long living, then with -a.
(I drive my laptop like so, against a NTP running on an always-on
vserver that listens to a single NTP in the same rack.)

--steffen