vioif? interface on Hetzner cloud servers

Has anyone noticed that with -current (9.99.99, 9.99.100) interface cnfiguration gets non-funtional on Hetzner cloud servers?

after an undefined amount of time and/or traffic the corresponding route gets los, sometimes the ip addressing gets reset do self-assigned, and the default route in IPv6 points to the lo0 interface.  Apart from the last case this happens with ipv4 and ipv6, but never at the same time.  I even noticed IPv6 interface stat „detached“ while IPv4 was connected just fine.

I think this is related to my incompetence in figurng out how to really set up correct static ip/ipv6 addressing and routing on Hetzner machines - i am therefore forced to use dhcpcd.

Restarting dhcpcd helps in some cases, especially with ipv6.  In all other cases "ifconfig vioif? down ; ifconfig vioif? up“ set things straight.

My additional questions are:
has anyone found a fix for this?
can anyone help me with a real static adressing and routing setup for Hetzner - so that i can find out if dhcpcd is causing issues?

Cheers
	Oskar