Re: Working usb audio device on current?

On Wed, 5 Oct 2022, Michael van Elst wrote:
Thanks, I'll take a look. Could you share where does it come from
and why it hasn't been commited?

It's from a user who calls himself sc.dying.

The patch helps the VL805 USB controller, and so far has no impact on
the few other xhci devices I have, but it should get some more exposure.

I see, I will test it and report back when I finish the move.
Thanks again.