Re: 9.99.99 build failure

On Wed, 14 Sep 2022, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:

I did, and got (third time in a row, after a clean cvs update, 'make cleandir', removed destdir and obj, thw followng:
# grep error: ../sysbuild/log/sysbuild4cron.20220914153020.log | wc -l
106

OK, now this is a pre-processor error. Given that a) no changes have been
made to these sources (gcc, llvm, ...), b) the official builds are all OK
and c) your compiles are crashong all over the place, I suspect a local
HW issue.

Try running either memtest86 or memtest86+ for a day or so, but, note
that as the Sig11 FAQ explains, a memory test alone might not stress the
system enough to provoke whatever's (CPU/RAM overheating, usually) causing
your programs to die with a SEGV.

https://www.memtest86.com/
https://memtest.org/

-RVP