Re: Usable Notebook for NetBSD-current wanted

Yes, that glitch didn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling as it was particularly bad at the KDE login page. You could type you username and password without visual feedback while typing. See the 2nd video I attached to the PR.

It would be great if someone (tm) could find the caching issue the seems to be there.

Best regards,
  Frank